Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Day Sunshine!

Oh boy...Monday!  It got here too fast.  Way too fast!  
And it was cold.
Unusually cold. 
But at least this morning I was greeted by Mr. Sunshine, and combined with the Christmas songs being played on the radio, it made driving to work a little more enjoyable! 



Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine 
I need to laugh, and when the sun is out 
I've got something I can laugh about 
I feel good, in a special way 
I'm in love and it's a sunny day 
~The Beatles

(Are you singing along yet?)

And after the work day was over, Mr. Sun led me home...




And I love the colors that glow across the sky when the sun finally rests beneath the horizon...



So while it was a Monday...I looked past that and simply focused on the healing powers of the sun.

and yay...I even had a bit of daylight to collect some pine cones and magnolia seed bud things 
(since I didn't have the chance to collect them this weekend)
...projects coming soon!




Enjoy the Simple, 
Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment