Thursday, December 30, 2010

as for those magazines...

So a few days ago I was going through my old magazines and I thought I could do something else with them other then actually taking them to the recycling facility...and so I did a little research and apparently there is quite a bit that you can do with old magazines (my google search came up with over 250,000 results...who knew)...

There are tables that you can make like these...
Find DIY here
Or you can make a paper basket as described in this video from YouTube!

You can make jewelry like this...
{ courtesy of craftstylish}
You could make your own postcards like this...
{courtesy of the newnew}
And there were all sorts of ideas here...
{click here to see all the projects}
And here you will find an article with 6 other ideas besides just taking them to the recycling center but not necessarily using them for crafts.

And just for the record...I don't actually subscribe to all these magazines in this pic...
but I do have a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens and Southern Living...and the rest are recycled to me from my mom...which she finds at her local recycling facility, reads, and then passes to me.  I guess it's like a big ol' recycling wheel!
 Let me know if you want to join in the fun and go through my mags! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment